Friday 6 December 2013

Hi.  I haven't a clue what I am doing but I thought if I just wrote something and got started I would feel like I was joining in and I will do something better on my second attempt.  Just to remind everyone that next Thursday is our AGM for next year so give proper thought to what you want to get out of wargaming and out of this blog.  Do we want to have dedicated months or alternate free months.  If anyone is going to commit to a month they must be ready with armies and rules.  We should be aware (through the blog) what each of us intends to roll out in terms of new periods or major battles.  Basically I would prefer a frame work of planning around which we are free to add some flesh as we approach specific months; but a good idea of what the general plan is for the first six months generally puts us in good stead.

Comments and alternative view points are welcomed, especially before next Thursday.

Ian

No comments: