Saturday 15 February 2014

Joy Of Six Show


Pete Berry has confirmed the date for this years JOS show. He has also requested that anyone who wishes to put a game on contact him as soon as possible.

It's a good few Months away yet but we did talk about  the possibility of putting a game on this year so I just thought I would mention it to see if there is any interest.

We will have to decide on this soon as there will be limited places. Please post any suggestions/comments on the blog.


For further reference check out

https://www.baccus6mm.com/index.php?content=news


Russ

2 comments:

Ian said...

In principle I would be very interested. However, I am so far behind with my wargaming due to building/kitchen issues I think I will struggle this year; but if you want to look at something where we already have the troops and you want to develop the scenery then I think it might be a goer. I am busy/away over the next two weeks but if you want to meet up and discuss after that we can see if there is a chance. Ian

Russ said...

Thanks Ian,

We can have a chat about this in a few weeks. We certainly have plenty of stuff that we could put on at the drop of a hat it is just a question of sorting out customised scenery,